Induction Module Line - Model GI-MO/QU 14000/20000
Garland Induction RTCSmp Module Line Round Coil "Quad Cook Tops" - 14kW and 20kW
Cooking surfaces fitted with round coils mean one thing: one pan is used for each hotplate. Round coils have a high power density and energy efficiency. They are available as single, dual or quad cooking tops.
Garland Modular Induction built-in concept with four cooking zones consisting of:
Induction generator, coil carrier sheet with coils and sensors, Ceran glass, control unit, as well as operation and cable kit. Installation/mounting frame is included with unit.
Equipped with the latest RTCSmp (Realtime Temperature Control System) technology.
Green Heat Technology Improves Performance
• The induction unit only generates power when a pan is in contact with the surface • The amount of radiant heat is seriously reduced, resulting in energy savings
RTSCmp: Real-time Temperature Control System
• Electronics are fast, safe, and controlled • Temperature control is instantaneous and precise
Ease of Use and Maintenance
• Cooking surfaces are cool so burn on is impossible even at busiest times. • Reduces possibility of injury compared to high temperature flames or red hot electric elements.
• RTCSmp communicates with the generator and ensures the correct amount of power is sent to the vessel to maintain the proper temperature – automatically. • Surface plates have more sensors than the competition, resulting in better temperature consistency across a greater variety of pans.
Flexibility in Kitchen Design and Improved Aesthetics
• Module-Line with remote power supply provides flexibility in kitchen planning and installation. • It allows design flexibility when incorporating any number of components below the surface, such as refrigeration, ovens, plate warming or even open clean space. • Inverters can be placed up to 10 feet away from coils.